I can't believe it's already Friday! This week has flown by for me, it started off a little rough but by Wednesday I was feeling back to normal. Sometimes I just feel all the emotions really hard and it's difficult for me to get out of dark places but with the help of some inspirational quotes and cuddles from Joe and Prudence I was able to see the light at the end of the tunnel.
So as a mini friday faves I've listed some of the quotes that helped me this week:
Now on to the good stuff!
What's in my bag? Well, sorry but nothing that exciting. This past Christmas I was gifted a gorgeous Kate Spade bag and it's the biggest purse I've had in a long time. I'm a huge fan of small cross-body bags so this is really different for me but I love how much stuff I can carry around now (for myself and other people).
BUT WHAT'S IN IT?
here's a break down of my bag essentials:
1. Michael Kors Wallet- They don't have my exact wallet anymore since it's a few years old but it has lasted a really long time and holds everything I need it to. I kind of want a flat wallet so I might be upgrading soon...
2. Ray Ban Aviators- These shades are basically a part of me. I love them so much and they are probably one of my favorite wardrobe staples. I lost mine in San Francisco this Summer but I got a new pair because other sunglasses just didn't match up.
3. Glossier Balm Dot Com- This universal salve is so great for chapped lips, knuckles, noses, and anywhere that needs some TLC. I have the rose and mint flavors and I love the rose scent because it's not super strong and it has a pink tint to it. The mint is awesome in the winter because it's nice and tingly. I just ordered the coconut and I am excited to try it out! I ordered Glossier for the first time in April of 2017 and I still have my first tube of this stuff! A little goes a long way!
4. Kat Von D Everlasting Lipstick in Bow n Arrow- This is my everyday lippie that I use, it's a nice nude color and I like that it has a matte finish. I love this because I can literally put it on in the car while I am driving and it doesn't look like I put it on in the car while I was driving lol.
5. YSL Black Opium travel spray- I love this smell. It makes me feel fancy. I also love that this is a spray bottle and not a rollerball because it sprays just enough and it doesn't leak everywhere. I also keep a Marc Jacobs Daisy rollerball and I just ordered the Glossier You perfume solid and I'm excited to try it because I loooove the scent of Glossier You, I just can't bring myself to spend $60 on perfume.. gotta love travel sizes!
So those are my bag essentials! That doesn't mean that's all that's in my bag though... Most of my time by bag looks like this:
Random receipts, lists, tampons, my keys, random airplane peanuts, tiny tube of toothpaste from the dentist.. life is all about balance people.
#desertdwelling #fridayfaves #quotes #whatsinmybag #KateSpade #MichaelKors #RayBan #sunglasses #Glossier #BalmDotCom #KatVonDCosmetics #EverlastingLiquidLipstick #YvesSaintLaurent #BlackOpium #MarcJacobs #Daisy #GlossierYou #weekend #happy